Thursday, November 21, 2013

November 21

So...yesterday. Holy crap. Fuck everything about yesterday! Stopped at HEB on the way home and bought some Hot Pockets. Got home and got TK off to school then played a little Black Ops 2. TH got up and we watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and finished watching Iron Man. I drank 3 of the beers and ate the Hot Pockets and some chips. I went to bed around 12:00 or so. Cool, right? Nope :-/

I woke up at 8:00 puking fucking sick. Like, headache and chills and puking my guts up sick. I tried to eat some hamburger patties and drink some Powerade but only managed to get a few bites down before I puked again. I texted the guy at work to see if he would mind staying a little late so maybe I could get to feeling a little better and he said he would. So I ate a piece of toast and laid back down for a while. I got up at about 11:00 and still felt pretty crappy but I had to go to work. When I went to get my work clothes from where I usually leave them in the game room I discovered that someone had PEED ON MY FUCKING PANTS!! My only pair of pants. And I wasn't about to try spraying them with smelly stuff and wearing them like I did last week. So I dug a pair out of the closet that hadn't been hemmed yet, half-assedly cut them off, and "hemmed" them with packing tape. Yeah. I left for work and thought about stopping somewhere for some crackers or something because I still felt all barfy but realized I left my wallet at home. I did have enough change to get a Sprite, so that helped a little. But I spent the whole night at work feeling shitty, wearing a pair of half-assedly hemmed pants that were just tight enough to be uncomfortable. Sigh.

I finally made it through the night, went home, and went straight to bed. I slept pretty decently and got up around 5:00. TH made roasted veggies with pork chops for dinner. I wasn't hungry yet so I just packed some up to take to work with me. I hung out with TH and TK for a while until it was time to come to work. Since I was late last night I came in to work at 8:00 tonight :-/ It has been freaking annoyingly busy! There's a cold front supposed to move through sometime overnight. We've had a lot of lightning and thunder, and earlier there was a little bit of heavy rain. They're talking about highs in the 40s or so tomorrow, and for the next few days! It's gonna be awesome :-)

So when I get off in the morning...I'm going to go spend the day with my mom. Sigh. I've already told her we're not coming up there for Thanksgiving so I pretty much have to go ahead and do it this weekend. I need to stop by HEB for a couple of things so I might just do it on the way up there. At least the good thing about going to see her on a Friday is that I have a reason to leave fairly early - TK gets home from school by 4:00 so I need to be home for him. Double sigh. Here's hoping it's relatively painless, at least...

Dunno what else. Just eh.

Noms for the day: Pretty much just the pork chop/veggie thing and some iced coffee. I have some of the zucchini alfredo stuff leftover too if I get hungry.

Song: Avenged Sevenfold - Welcome to the Family. Random shuffle.

Best thing: It's gonna get cold!

Worst thing: Fucking long-ass, busy-ass day >:-(

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment