Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 12

So once again the whole "go home and go to bed early" thing didn't work. And I am fucking tired tonight. Sigh. Got home and got TK off to school, cleaned up the kitchen and started the pork roast in the crockpot, then cleaned up a couple of spots where my wonderful little shithead kitties had peed. Fuckers >:-( TH got up and he made some breakfast while I vacuumed and straightened up the living room and dining room. I think I made it to bed a little after 10, and got up when TK got home. We played some Minecraft for a while then when TH got home we had the pork roast stuff for dinner. I had seasoned it and let it cook most of the day then for the last hour or so I added a chopped onion and some frozen broccoli. It turned out really good!

The cold front came through before I went to bed and it was cool and windy all day. Right now (midnight) it is 37, with a windchill of 31! TH stopped at Home Depot on his way home and bought a couple of those hose bib covers just to make sure they don't freeze. I hope the kitties keep their stupid little asses inside all night where it's warm. It is cold outside, but it's awesome :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, half a can of Spam, and shredded cheese. 7 net carbs. Lunch at home - shredded pork roast with broccoli, onions, and shredded cheese. Maybe 6 or so? Iced coffee - 1 net carb. Dinner if I get hungry later - the salad I didn't eat last night :-)

Song: The Killers - When You Were Young. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Nice and cold out!!

Worst thing: Tired :-(

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment