Sunday, November 30, 2014

November 30

Sunday night, back at work. And thank FSM it is nice and quiet again, just like it should be. For another couple of weeks, at least. Then everyone will be out for Christmas break and it will be annoying again. Sigh. Guess I better enjoy it while it lasts. It was hot again today and it's still pretty warm and humid tonight but there's supposed to be a front moving through tomorrow that will cool it back down for a couple of days. So that will be nice.

So let's see. Got home Friday morning and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH at work for a while then took a nap. Got up and hung out with TK for a while then after TH got home we went ahead and made the pies for Saturday. 2 lemon and 2 chocolate - nom :-) TK's buddy was coming over to spend the night so TH stopped by Papa Murphy's on his way home and picked up a couple of pizzas. We had dinner and TH and I watched about half of a movie then went on to bed. The boys stayed up pretty much all night playing.

Saturday we got up kinda early and I played a little COD with TK and his buddy. We cooked the turkey all afternoon and made roasted brussels sprouts, (homemade) macaroni and cheese, stuffing, and biscuits to go with it. And of course we had the pies. Everything was awesome :-) My mom had decided she didn't feel like coming over but TK's buddy stayed for dinner so that was cool. After dinner we just kinda hung out for a while until TK's buddy went home then TH went to bed and I stayed up playing with TK.

Sunday I slept pretty late, did some laundry and cleaning, played some Xbox One Minecraft with TK, hung out with TH for a while, then took a quick nap before work. And now I'm here. Yay, lol.

So I know I said we weren't going to spend any more money on trivial shit for a while but Xbox Live had a super duper Black Friday sale and I couldn't resist :-D For the 360 we ended up getting Skyrim for $10, Red Dead Redemption for $7(ish), Just Cause 2 for $5, Crysis for $3, and Mirror's Edge for $3. And for the Xbox One we got the deluxe edition of Titanfall (season pass, all the DLC, everything) for about $12. Freaking awesome :-) So now I'm going to try not to spend any more money on trivial shit, lol.

Noms for the weekend: Almost, maybe?

Song: Avenged Sevenfold - Hail To The King. A new one :-)

Best thing: Awesome new games for super cheap!!

Worst thing: I saw on FB earlier that a lady I used to work with died over the weekend. She was an older lady but as far as I knew she was in decent health. Sucks :-(

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment