Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 27

Happy Thanksgiving!! Yay! Woohoo. Lol. And holy fucking shit it is finally Thursday night. This has been the longest week ever. Seriously :-/ It's a little cool again tonight but it's supposed to warm up to almost freaking 80 this weekend. That's way too hot for right now.

So let's see. Got home this morning and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH at work and went to bed later than I really should have. Again :-/ Woke up kinda early and played a little GTA V and Xbox One Minecraft with TK until TH got home. He brought home some stuff that the clubhouse at his work gave him for dinner so I have a nice little container of noms for later. Nom :-) Hung out with him until time to come to work and now I'm here. Traffic was ridiculous because all kinds of places decided to open late in the day Thanksgiving instead of waiting until early morning on Black Friday. You know, so people can GO SHOPPING!!!!11!! Whatever, dude. I don't get it.

So other than that, not much going on. We don't have to go take care of the kitties in the morning because they're opening super early for Black Friday so the lady who runs the rescue group is going to do it before they open. Saturday we're going to cook but I'm still not sure if my mom is coming over or not. I kinda want her to but I kinda really don't want to have to go pick her up and then take her home since she lives like 30 miles away. So we'll see.

Noms for the day: Nope, not yet.

Song: John Williams - Jurassic Park Theme. Random shuffle :-)

Best thing: THURSDAY NIGHT!!!!!

Worst thing: Busier than fucking dog shit here at work :-/

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment