Wednesday, November 5, 2014

November 5

Wednesday night! Almost finished for the week :-) Seems like it's been a long week for some reason. Dunno why. It started raining before I came to work last night and has pretty much rained nonstop ever since. Nothing heavy though, just a nice soaking rain. So that's cool.

So I got busy last night and didn't get a chance to write but there's really not much going on so I guess it's not really that big of a deal, lol. Basically just work, sleep, hanging out with TH and TK, and coming back to work. So...yeah. I did meet the new girl here at work tonight. She seems nice enough but I don't know how long she'll be around. She said she's already told the big boss she wants to find something closer to her house so she doesn't have to drive as far. So I guess we'll see what happens.

Noms for the day: Yeah, I kinda didn't get around to any of that. Oops :-/

Song: The Wanted - Glad You Came. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Nice and cool out!

Worst thing: Feeling blah :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment