Thursday, November 13, 2014

November 13

Thursday night! A little busier here at work but not too bad. It's actually a little bit colder right now than it was last night but the wind has died down so I'm not freezing my butt off. So yay! Tomorrow morning is supposed to be the coldest it's been so far but then they're calling for a slight chance of rain and a little warmer over the weekend. So we'll see what happens. I really, really need to go drive at least Saturday night since I haven't done it in almost a month :-/ I think TK's buddy is planning on spending the night then so that actually works out well.

So basically not much going on again today. TK was asleep when I got home this morning so I stayed up for a while chatting with TH at work then went to bed. Woke up around 7:00 or so, hung out with them for a little while, and now I'm at work. I had planned on making chili cheese tater tots with the leftover chili but everyone had already eaten something by the time I got up. So probably tomorrow night, I guess. Dunno.

Noms for the day: Nope. Hopefully though I can get my shit straightened out this weekend and get back on track!

Song: Natalie Imbruglia - Torn. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Found out that my boss (the one who is kind of an asshole) is leaving. Next Friday will be his last day. I dunno, I really tried to like him but he's basically just a douchebag. So at least work will be a little more pleasant after next week :-)

Worst thing: Headache again :-/

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment