Sunday, November 16, 2014

November 16

Sunday night, back at work. It's super fucking cold and windy as shit out there, which is not fun. At least it's not very busy so I can spend most of my time inside. So that helps, at least. Today is also TK's birthday, even though we did the whole birthday thing Saturday. So he's officially 15 now. Wow...

So let's see. TK was asleep when I got home Friday morning so I took a quick nap then we went to take care of the kitties. Finished up there and went by Target to get stuff for his birthday and look around for a little bit. Went up to the security office again because I had ordered some new shirts last week and they finally showed up. Stopped by Gamestop to sell one of our old iPhones. We ended up getting like $95 in store credit so we bought a charging dock for the Xbox One controllers, a Black Ops 2 phone case for TK's phone, and $50 in gift cards for the Xbox store so we could preorder GTA V. Got home and played a little COD until TH got home then hung out with him for a while. Watched an episode of Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. and had Hot Pockets for dinner. TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up for a while playing Halo and stuff.

Saturday I slept a little late then got up and hung out with TH for a while. After TK got up we went running around for a while. Went to Target, Toys R Us, stopped by Randall's to pick up a couple of things, and got pizza from Papa Murphys. Got home and played a little COD until TK's buddy came over, made a birthday cake, hung out with them for a while, then had pizza and watched Guardians Of The Galaxy for movie night. It was actually really good! TH went to bed and I stayed up for a while playing with the boys.

Sunday I slept kinda late, did some laundry and cleaning, hung out with TH and TK for a while, then took another quick nap. I also finally made the chili cheese tater tot stuff for dinner, so yay. And now I'm at work freezing my fucking ass off. Sigh.

So, 3 years ago on the day before TK's birthday, our house burned down and we lost 2 kitties :-( This year on the day before his birthday, we lost another kitty :-( I had just gotten up Saturday morning when the lady next door texted me and said that there was a kitty laying out in the grass between our houses, and that the buzzards had started messing with him :-/ TH went out to check and found out that it was Moose, our big fat moo cow kitty. I'm not really sure what happened, but he was about 10 years old so it was probably just old age/health problems or something. Everyone else seems fine, just kinda depressed. Hiccup and Snipe keep walking around like they're looking for him :-( So now he's buried out behind the shed with the other ones. Fucking sucks...

Miss my poor little Mooses :-(

Noms for the weekend: Nope.

Song: Barbara Streisand - Memory (from Cats). This fucking song always makes me sad anyway...

Best thing: Dunno. All things considered, I guess, TK had a nice birthday?

Worst thing: My Mooses :-(

Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment