Monday, December 1, 2014

December 1

First day of December already. Wow. Well, they weren't kidding - it got freaking cold today! Still cold and windy out tonight but luckily it's not very busy at work so I can kinda hide out inside, lol. Supposed to be almost 80 again by the weekend though. Kinda fucked up...

Not really much going on today. Got home this morning and TK was awake so I hung out with him for a little bit then we both went to bed. Got up kinda early and played a little Minecraft, hung out with TH when he got home, then took another quick nap. We still had leftovers for dinner so I didn't worry about cooking. I think after tonight though we're down to just leftover turkey so I might try to make something with it tomorrow night. Lol, turkey fajitas, perhaps :-)

Noms for the day: I drank all but one beer and I think I'm just going to leave it sitting there and not buy any more for a while. So hopefully starting tomorrow I'll be back on track.

Song: Bastille - Flaws. Another new one!

Best thing: Talked to my mom today. She went and had another scan to check where they had removed that mass from her bladder. So far everything is still looking good!!

Worst thing: That broken tooth has started hurting off and on :-(

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment