Wednesday, November 12, 2014

November 12

Not much going on today. It is still windy out tonight and seriously cold! I actually brought my jacket with me tonight because I froze my ass off last night every time I stood outside for too long chatting with people. It was 39 when I left for work and I think they're calling for low 30's by morning. We're under a freeze warning for tonight and tomorrow night so that should be fun. And, there's a little bit of precipitation trying to develop in the area that might turn into freezing rain later tonight! Awesome :-/

So I got home this morning and TK was asleep but he woke up before I went to bed so we played for a while. The crockpot of beans was done so I turned it into chili and left it to simmer all day. It turned out nicely :-) Went to bed around 12:30 or so, got up at 8:00, took a shower, hung out with TH, and now I'm at work. Yay, lol.

Oh yeah. So at home we have a couple of random stray kitties hanging around outside that we feed every day. Well, I think some of them actually kind of have homes but they're always sooooo pitiful and hungry so...yeah. TH says I'm a sucker, lol. One of them though I'm almost sure really is a stray. She used to be really skinny but since she's been eating regularly she looks a lot better :-) She's a fuzzy little black kitty with white feet and a white chest, so she basically looks like a smaller version of our kitty Naga. We call her Squeakie because when she talks to us she has this tiny little squeaky meow. She's so cute :-) I kinda think she's trying to move in because she's started hanging out on the porch. We can't quite pet her yet but she lets us get a little closer every day. Sooon, lol. I was worried about her getting cold so before I left for work tonight we set up a plastic tote with a blanket out on the front porch for her to sleep in. I hope she finds it!

Noms for the day: Almost, maybe?

Song: Linkin Park - Hit The Floor. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: I got to see one of my other cop buddies earlier tonight! He's the one who transferred to a different department so I haven't seen him in like a month or so. So that was cool :-)

Worst thing: Headache, kinda.

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment