Monday, November 3, 2014

November 3

Not really much going on today. It's been pretty slow at work so far. That's always nice :-) There's been a really light, steady drizzle ever since I got to work tonight. Just barely enough to get the roads kinda wet. Tomorrow afternoon it's supposed to start raining and pretty much rain through Wednesday night. Some models are calling for as much as 4"-5" in places. Could get interesting...

So I went online on the way home this morning but didn't manage to get any rides. Maybe if I had hung out for a while I could have snagged something but I was kinda ready to just go home. TK was asleep when I got there so I talked to TH at work for a little while then went to bed around 9:00 or so. Got up at 4:00, hung out with TH and TK, made some beef noodle stew type stuff and cornbread for dinner, watched the first episode of Chuck with TH, took a shower, and now I'm at work. Yay, lol. I'm thinking if TK is awake in the morning and it's not raining we might go hiking and/or go feed the ducks. Dunno yet though.

Noms for the day: Ugh.

Song: T-Pain, Yung Joc - Buy U A Drank. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Nice and cool out tonight :-)

Worst thing: Kinda tired but not too bad.

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment