Tuesday, November 25, 2014

November 25

And, not much going on again today. Cool again tonight but busier than fuck here at work. Sigh. And so it begins. Soooo many people here to spend the weekend and kids with nothing better to do than run in and out all night. I'm already ready to go home, lol.

Got home this morning and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH at work for a while then went to bed kinda early. Woke up at like 12:30 and couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and hung out with TK. Played a little GTA V with him, cleaned up the kitchen, hung out with TH when he got home, then took another quick nap. We basically did leftover type stuff for dinner. And now I'm at work. I think I'm going to stop by HEB on my way home in the morning to pick up anything we need for this weekend. Because I definitely do not want to be out anywhere any longer than I have to until after the weekend is over and everyone goes back to work and shit. :-P

Noms for the day: Nope.

Song: Milky Chance - Stolen Dance. A new one this time.

Best thing: Saw a deer on my way to work! I see lots of coyotes out here but not too many deer so that was cool :-)

Worst thing: Feeling Blah :-/

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment