Wednesday, November 26, 2014

November 26

Holy shit, make it stop. I am seriously so freaking tired of people already that I could just strangle someone. Or a bunch of someones, lol. It has been unbelievably busy here at work tonight. I'm hoping that maybe tomorrow night will be better but I kinda doubt it. Sigh. At least after tonight I only have one more night for the week. Yay? And too everything after midnight tonight is holiday pay so they can just suck it, lol.

So I stopped by HEB on my way home this morning thinking that I could get in and out of there before it got busy. Well apparently everyone else in town had the same fucking idea because it was crazy busy >:-( But I got everything we need for the weekend, so yay! Got home and TK was asleep so I stayed up and chatted with TH for a while. Went to bed later than I really should have and woke up around 3:00 or so. Got up and hung out with TK for a while, played a little GTA V, and made tater tot casserole for dinner. One of TH's guys quit today so he ended up having to stay until 7:00 and he has to do the same thing again tomorrow :-/ At least it's overtime/holiday pay? He finally got home and I hung out with him until time to come to work. And that's pretty much it.

Noms for the day: Nope.

Song: The Offspring - The Kids Aren't Alright. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Chatted with my neighbor buddy for a while this morning :-)

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment