Thursday, November 6, 2014

November 6

Finally Thursday night! And holy freaking shit I am tired tonight :-/ It could be worse though because I almost ended up having to come in to work early tonight. The other girl here at work got stung by a wasp earlier today so she freaked out and called the big boss. He called me around 4:30 or so and I told him that I could come in early if he needed me to but it probably wouldn't be until at least 8:00 because I still needed to sleep. He managed to get ahold of one of the other guys though so it all worked out. Yay, lol.

So I got home this morning and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH at work for a little bit then went on to bed. Woke up around 12:30 and TK and I went to Walmart to pick up a couple of grocery type things and a new powerstrip, then went to Gamestop and bought 2 Xbox Ones! More on that in a minute, lol. As we were leaving Gamestop there was a guy in a pickup who had broken down right in the middle of the exit driveway leading out to the frontage road and everyone was just driving around him like he wasn't even there. We stopped and helped him push his truck down about a block to get it over on a side street :-) Got home and made chili cheese tater tots for dinner, started setting up the Xboxes, and hung out with TH for a little bit. I tried to take another quick nap but it didn't really work. Sigh.

Ok so about the Xbox thing - we decided to go ahead and get the COD Advanced Warfare bundle for one of them since it was only $100 more and you get twice the hard drive plus a free copy of the game. For the second one we got just the regular console and it came with 2 different Assassin's Creed games. Plus they had a deal where if you bought a console you could get a year of Xbox Live for only $40 instead of $60. And it came with a free Advanced Warfare beanie hat :-) Now all we really need to get is one digital copy of the Halo Master Chief Collection and either 2 physical copies of Grand Theft Auto V or, if they do come out with a digital version, one digital copy. And then we're through spending money for like, ever, lol. I told TH and TK that this is TK's birthday present (November), both of our Christmases, and my birthday present (January). So that works :-) When I left to come to work the Xboxes were still working on downloading Advanced Warfare. So hopefully at some point tomorow we'll be able to play, lol.

Let's see. Tomorrow morning TK and I need to go do our kitty stuff. I also need to go by the security office and pick up my new security license. Which they finally called and told me is ready after it's been expired for like, 4 months. But whatever, lol. Don't really know what else though. TH should be off both Saturday and Sunday since he finally has a full crew at his site. I need to go drive at least one night since I haven't driven in a couple of weeks. Probably Saturday, I'm thinking. We'll see though.

Noms for the day: Yeah, not exactly.

Song: Weezer - Back To The Shack. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Xbox Ones!!

Worst thing: Soooooo freaking tired :-/

Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment