Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 27

Finally Thursday night! It's cold again tonight and kinda windy but not nearly as cold as it was this morning. There was serious ice on my car when I left work this morning! Tomorrow and Saturday though it's supposed to be almost 80 again. As long as it doesn't get too much warmer than that for a while I'll be ok. I really don't like the heat!

So I got home this morning and got TK off to school, made 3 batches of flax buns, made some breakfast, then TH and I watched a couple more episodes of Orange is the New Black. I ended up not getting to bed until after 1:00 :-/ Got up at 8:00 and hung out with TH until it was time to come to work. So I'm kinda tired tonight.


When I get off in the morning I'm going up to see my mom. Sigh. I think she wants to go to Walmart and then we'll probably get lunch somewhere. I should get home about the time TK does so I hope I won't be too tired to stay up and do movie night :-/ Maybe I can get a quick nap before TH gets home. Then Saturday night is my cop buddy's football game. It's going to be me, my neighbor buddy, TK, and one of his buddies. Should be fun! Other than that not really much going on.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, a flax bun, and shredded cheese. 5 net carbs. Iced coffee and another flax bun on my way to work - 3 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought some leftover ham and a few cheese sticks. I also still have the zucchini hummus and pork rinds :-)

Song: Young Jeezy, R. Kelly - Go Getta. Random shuffle.

Best thing: TH replaced the hard drive in my little netbook with an SSD (solid state drive). It seems to have actually made it faster!

Worst thing: Woke up with a headache :-(



Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment