Sunday, February 23, 2014

February 23

Sunday night again. The weekends are seriously not long enough. Sigh. It's a little windy and cool out right now but it was really warm today. I think they're calling for one more round of coldish weather and then it's on to Spring. And it will be over 100 before we know it. Lovely :-/

So I got home Friday and got TK off to school then went by HEB for a few things. TH was up when I got back home so we hung out for a little while and went to Sam's. We had a BOGO coupon for a new bacon burger at Jack in the Box so we stopped by there on the way home. It was pretty good, but since I ate mine without the bun it was a little pricy for what you get. Without the coupon, I mean. Hung out with him until he left for work then played a little Black Ops 2 until TK got home. We played some Minecraft until TH got home and we had nachos for dinner. We were going to watch a movie but I hadn't had a nap and I was tired so I went on to bed early.

Saturday we got up and did some cleaning and laundry then just kinda hung out for a while. Friday night I had thrown some chicken thighs into the crock pot so I bagged them up and froze them for later. I made a batch of flax buns, some peanut butter crunchy bar things, and some pizza for dinner. When TH got home we started watching Kentucky Fried Zombies (AKA Die-ner). It...was horrible. It was stupid - and I have a high tolerance for stupid movies. Not even the good kind of stupid either. Just like, stupid-stupid. And boring :-/ We gave up halfway through, lol. TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up working on our Minecraft city. I ended up staying up until after TH left for work.

Sunday I basically slept until TH got home, since I had stayed up so late. So that's pretty much it, lol. We still had some leftover enchilada stuff so I didn't worry about dinner.

Before I left work Friday morning the guy who works the 2-10 shift Friday through Tuesday called in sick. He said he would be out at through at least Monday. The big boss said he didn't have anyone to cover it so we switched stuff around and had it all figured out. I was going to work Friday and Saturday nights. Eeek, but yay, overtime :-) He called back a few hours later and said never mind, he found somebody. Sigh. The $$ would have been nice :-(

Noms for the weekend: All the way keto :-) Still drinking too much though. I really need to work on that :-/

Song: Jay-Z, Kanye West - Ni**as in Paris. Random shuffle!

Best thing: I'm pretty sure now that I'm not going to die of the freaking bird flu.

Worst thing: Cramps :-(

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment