Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26

Well it was supposed to rain all day but that didn't happen. It rained some overnight and then just kinda fizzled out. It was cold and windy all day though. Even colder tonight so they're calling for a slight chance of ice in the morning if some of the water that's still out there manages to freeze. I think we'll be ok though.

So I stopped by HEB on my way home this morning for some apples. They also had asparagus on sale for $.99/lb so I bought a couple of bunches. Roasted asparagus, nom! Stopped by the post office and mailed the phone off. Got home at about the time I usually wake TK up but he and TH were already up. Got him off to school and made a batch of zucchini hummus, which is basically hummus using zucchini instead of garbanzo beans (duh, lol). It was freaking awesome!! Made some breakfast and since there was no new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. we watched the first episode of Orange is the new Black. So far it looks pretty good. Ended up going to bed at around 11:00 and slept until 8:00. TH cooked a ham that we had thawed out and bagged it up to freeze. So we had ham for dinner :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - half a can of Spam, 3 eggs, and shredded cheese.8 or so net carbs, I think. Iced coffee and 2 flax buns on the way to work - 3 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought a salad with ham on it and some zucchini hummus with pork rinds.

Song: Imagine Dragons - On Top of the World. A new one!

Best thing: Zucchini hummus!!!!!

Worst thing: Our Betta fish here at work died. RIP Fred Fish :-(

Okey dokeys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment