Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5

Wednesday, yay. Almost done!! It is seriously cold and windier than shit out there tonight. They're calling for lows in the 20's in the morning and a slight chance for freezing rain. Lovely. A couple of school districts around us have already announce a 2 hour delay but so far TK's school has only said that they are "monitoring the weather". So I guess we'll see what happens.

Got home this morning and got TK up and off to school, then started making some more Flax Buns. TH got up and we made some breakfast then watched the new Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I started some laundry and got the house vacuumed. I ended up going to bed around 11:00 and got up at 8:00. TH made hamburgers and cream cheese jalapeno popper thingies for dinner. Nom :-) Other than that not really much going on.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 4 eggs, 4 pieces of Spam, and shredded cheese. 6 or so net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry I brought hamburgers and jalapeno thingies to work with me. So maybe 8 or so?

Song: Foster The People - Don't Stop (Color on the Walls). Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Actually accomplished something this morning! Cooking and cleaning in the same day :-)

Worst thing: Might be icy in the morning :-/

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment