Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25

It is seriously raining right now. Thunder, lightning, everything. I guess this means the cold front is here? I think it's supposed to rain pretty much all day and be cold and windy. Lovely, lol.

So I got home this morning, got TK up and off to school, cleaned up the kitchen, and hung out with TH for a while. We made breakfast and I ended up staying up wayyyy too late. Got up when TK got home and we played some Minecraft until time for TH to get home. I made some chicken/broccoli/alfredo stuff for dinner. Nom :-) I need to stop by Randall's or something on my way home in the morning because TK needs apples for his lunch. I also need to go by the post office. I started talking to a lady on one of the keto boards on Reddit and basically I'm going to send her one of our old iPhones. She had a stroke a while back and has trouble talking sometimes and there are text-to-speech apps you can get for iPhone that would help her out. So that's cool :-) Then hopefully I can go to bed and get some decent sleep because I am seriously freaking tired!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 3 net carbs. Lunch - a bowl of TVP "cereal" with almond milk - 4 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought some alfredo stuff.

Song: Train - Drops of Jupiter. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Saw my cop buddy tonight. I can't wait for the game Saturday!

Worst thing: found out that my boss did get the maintenance job. Sigh.

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment