Sunday, February 9, 2014

February 9

Sunday night again. And yep, the weekend wasn't nearly long enough. Sigh. So TK's school decided to cancel Friday because of the chance for ice and shit. Of course, nothing ended up happening, lol. Which was nice for me because I really didn't want to have to drive home in that shit again. So I stopped by HEB on my way home. Got home and TH was awake so I hung out with him for a while. TK got up and we made breakfast and just kinda hung out until TH got ready to go to work. I took a quick nap then TK and I played a little Minecraft. I made frozen pizzas for dinner and we watched The Hungover Games for movie night. It was really, really stupid. Pretty funny though. I was kinda tired still so I went to bed when TH did.

Saturday I woke up when TH left for work and never really was able to go back to sleep. We had decided to go to Target to look for a new flash drive for TH so I woke TK up kinda early. We went to feed the ducks first though :-) We weren't able to find the flash drive that TH wanted but we did end up buying a few toys :-) I got 2 plush My Little Pony noonacorns (unicorns)!! Got home and hung out for a while, did some laundry and cleaning, and played Minecraft until time for TH to get home. We had wings and fries for dinner and watched 2 Guns. It was good! I was tired again so I went to bed early.

Sunday we really didn't do much at all. We got up kinda early, hung out for a while, played some more Minecraft :-) and I took a nap. Got up after TH got home and just kinda hung out until it was time to come to work. Other than that, not really much going on.

Bonus picture!

My new little noonacorns!!

Noms for the weekend: Yeah, nope. Nope nope nope nope nopedy nope :-P I'm going to finish off the beer in the morning and then hopefully get back on track. Sigh...

Song: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Tell Me Baby. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Noonacorns!!

Worst thing: Found out that one of the bad weather makeup days for TK's school is Presidents' Day  (next Monday). That's the weekend I'm working Friday night and off Sunday night :-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment