Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 20

Thursday night!! I still have the snotty nasty crap. Sigh. A cool front blew through earlier today so it's kinda windy and a little cooler. Feels nice, though. I'm planning on stopping by HEB on my way home in the morning and if I end up getting home a little late I'll just take TK to school. I think TH and I are going to go by Sam's after he gets up, too. So that should be fun, lol.

Got home this morning and got TK up and off to school. He was still a tiny bit snotty but felt well enough to go to school. Yay! TH got up and we made some breakfast, hung out for a while, and watched The Kentucky Fried Movie. Oh lord it was stupid. Pretty funny though :-) Went to bed late again and got up at about 8:00. TH made steak and roasted veggies for dinner - nom! Other than that not really much going on. Oh, I texted my neighbor buddy to see if she wanted to go to the football game next weekend. She said yep! So it should be awesome :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - wings and ranch dressing. 10 net carbs. Iced coffee and a flax bun on the way to work. 3 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought the steak and veggies with me. So no more than 8 or so, for sure.

Song: Smash Mouth - All Star. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Got our tax refund this morning :-)

Worst thing: Found out that my boss is almost 100% for sure going to get that maintenance job that TH applied for :-(

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment