Sunday, February 2, 2014

February 2

Sunday night. If I ignore the last 7 days I can pretend that it's a brand new week, lol. Only 5 days until the weekend! So today was the Super Bowl - the Denver Broncos against the Seattle Seahawks in New Jersey. Seattle won. By a lot. Like, 60-7 or something. I'd look it up to be sure but it's just too much trouble :-P Today was also Groundhog day and if I remember correctly, the groundhog saw his shadow. So that means 6 more weeks of winter. I think. Again, too lazy to look it up right now. I definitely believe that tonight though. After the cold front blew through last night it has been freaking ass cold and windier than shit out there. I think it's supposed to be down in the 20's in the morning. Fun, fun.

So I got home this morning and was able to go to bed fairly early. Got up and cleaned the kitchen, started some laundry, and played Minecraft with TK until TH got home. I baked some chicken leg quarters and made mashed potatoes to go with it for TH and TK. It was good :-) TK goes back to school tomorrow so if TH is up when I get home I might try to go to bed. I know he was going to bed early tonight so we'll see. I also need to make some more Flax Buns and Chocolate Peanut Butter bites. We've been out of both for like 3 days!

Noms for the day: Almonds for breakfast. 6 net carbs. Chicken for dinner - 0. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought a salad. No more than 8 or so, probably.

Song: Dope - One Fix. Random shuffle, but I love these guys!

Best thing: We got the new free Xbox game today. Dead Island! I've been wanting to play that one for a while now :-)

Worst thing: TH came home feeling kinda crappy. I hope he's not trying to get sick :-/

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment