Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19

Well I think it's safe to say that I officially have the bird flu snotty crap that TH and TK have had. Sigh. TH seems to be totally over it and I think TK is well enough to go back to school tomorrow. I on the other hand feel like a piece of dog shit that got run over by a truck carrying a load of dog shit. I took some Tylenol cold and sinus stuff before I came to work and it seems to be helping a little bit. But now that I'm sick I think I'm going to wait until next Friday to go up and see my mom. I know I probably won't feel like it this Friday, and I don't want to risk making her sick again. So there's that, I guess.

So I stopped by Randall's on my way home to pick up a couple of things that we needed. Got home and woke TK up and he still sounded pretty bad so I let him stay home again today. He ended up sleeping until after noon, lol. TH was still asleep so I played a little Black Ops 2 until he got up. We made some breakfast and just kinda hung out for a while. I had trouble going to sleep so I didn't end up getting to bed until after TK got up :-/ Slept until about 8:30 and now I'm at work. Only one more night!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 3 net carbs. Iced coffee and a flax bun on the way to work - 3 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought a small salad and some leftover enchilada stuff.

Song: Bloodhound Gang - Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo. Random shuffle. This one's funny but kinda dirty, lol.

Best thing: My boss gave me $5 this morning for helping him write up a resignation letter :-)

Worst thing: Bird fluuuuuuuuu :-(

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment