Tuesday, February 18, 2014

February 18

Tired tonight. And I'm starting to get a scratchy throat. I hope I'm not trying to catch the same crap that TH and TK have. That would seriosuly suck :-/ TH at least came home from work today feeling better. TK woke up super snotty this morning so we let him stay home. He ended up sleeping all morning.

So I didn't have to get TK up and off to school this morning. Got home and cleaned up the kitchen and hung out with TH for a while. I had trouble falling asleep and staying asleep. I hate it when my little butthead is sick :-( I got up around 7:00. We still had leftovers for dinner so I didn't worry about cooking. Now I'm at work.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - TVP "oatmeal". 4 net carbs. Iced coffee and 2 flax buns on the way to work - 3 net carbs. If I get hungry later I have some of the leftover enchilada stuff or a container of cheese, almonds, and pepperoni.

Song: Ben Gibbard - Dream Song. Random shuffle yet again.

Best thing: Got my big stuffed Eevee today! Picture tomorrow, I hope :-)

Worst thing: Poor sick little butthead :-(

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment