Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14

Friday night! And Valentines Day. And holy fuck it is busier than shit out here tonight. Sigh. There was lots of traffic on my way to work too. Fucking people and their fucking doing shit for Valentines Day...shit :-P I am going to be so ready to go home in the morning. TK's buddy is spending the night so they'll probably stay up all night and still be asleep when I get home. I'll probably go to bed pretty quick after I get home. Then...I dunno. We'll do something, lol.

So I got home this morning and got TK up and off to school. TH made breakfast and we hung out for a while. Once again I ended up staying up wayyyy too late and didn't get up until 8:00. Sigh. Nobody worried about making dinner so everybody just scrounged. Hey, whatever works!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 4 slices of Spam, and shredded cheese. 7 or so net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I brought some tuna and pork rinds. So doing good!

Song: Neon Trees - Animal. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: One of our residents brought us a big-ass jar of Jelly Belly jelly beans :-) I mean, I'm not going to eat any of them, but it was sweet!!

Worst thing: Fucking busy ass Friday night Valentines Day shit >:-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment