Tuesday, February 4, 2014

February 4

Tuesday night. After tonight only 2 more days!! It wasn't very cold when I got here but in the last 30 minutes or so the wind has started to pick up. I think the cold front is here. It's supposed to be cold and windy all day tomorrow so that should be fun, lol.

I wasn't really sleepy when I got home this morning so I got TK up and off to school then just kinda hung out with TH for a while. He made breakfast :-) Went to bed around 10:00 and ended up sleeping until about 7:00. Got up and took a shower then basically just hung out with TH and TK until it was time to come to work. Other than that, not really much going on.

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 4 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. 4 net carbs. Iced coffee on my way to work - 2 net carbs. If I get hungry later I still have my salad left over from last night. Yay.

Song: Breaking Benjamin - The Diary of Jane. Random shuffle tonight.

Best thing: Saw my cop buddy last night and he invited us to an alumni football game that he's playing in. It's Saturday March 1st at 7 pm. TH doesn't get off work until 7 but I think we're going to try to go. It should be fun!

Worst thing: I'm kinda sore from the whole defrosting the fridges thing last night :-/

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment