Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10

Well, it is cold, windy, drizzly, and gross outside tonight. They're still calling for a decent chance for ice in the morning but no word on any school delays yet. They're supposed to let us know by 6 am. I kinda figure that after the last 2 times they delayed and cancelled and nothing happened, they're going to be afraid to cancel and then it will just ice its butt off and we'll be screwed. So I guess we'll see what happens.

So I got home this morning, got TK off to school, and hung out with TH for a while. TH made some breakfast and I put together a zucchini lasagna to cook for dinner. We also filed the taxes. We were afraid we were going to end up owing money this year but it turns out we should get about $750 back! That will definitely help us get caught up :-) I didn't get to bed until almost noon and slept until about 6:30. Cooked the lasagna, watched TK play Pixelmon until TH got home, then hung out with them until it was time to come to work. As I was leaving the neighbor next door came out and asked if I wanted to go to a movie with her sometime this week. I'm thinking about it :-)

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, a flax bun, and shredded cheese. 4 net carbs. Iced coffee on the way to work - 2 net carbs. Cheese and almonds after I got here - 4 net carbs. When I get hungry later I brought some zucchini lasagna. I haven't a\had a chance to figure how much that would be but I'm guessing no more than 10, surely. Yay, I'm back on :-)

Song: Queens of the Stone Age - I Sat by the Ocean. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Tax refund!!

Worst thing: Ice in the morning?

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment