Thursday, August 8, 2013

August 8

Finally Thursday night, yay! When I left work this morning we still hadn't heard anything about someone coming in to cover for the guy who is on vacation, so we had it all figured out. I was going work an extra night and stay late every morning next week so I would have ended up with about 16 hours of overtime. Sure enough though, my boss texted me later and said that they decided they had someone to cover all of the extra hours. Sigh. I mean, I wasn't exactly looking forward to working any extra, but the money would have been nice. Oh well :-/

So I got home this morning and was able to go to bed fairly early. Woke up around 1:30 though and couldn't fall back asleep so we decided to go ahead and go swimming. We only stayed for about an hour and a half. It wasn't horribly crowded but it was fucking hot and very bright. I sunburned a little bit, even with being totally sunblocked. Eh. Got home and played a couple of games of zombies with TK then took another quick nap. So I'm tired but I'm drinking a Monster. All I have to do is make it through tonight! I'll probably wake TK up in the morning and go walk again, then we need to go by HEB for a couple of things. The electrician is supposed to come by sometime tomorrow to replace the fan/light combo that quit working in the bathroom. Hopefully he shows up before TH goes to work so I can take a nap early if I need to.

...I just walked outside and it smells like skunk ಠ_ಠ

Song: Nico Vega - Beast. Another newish one I've been hearing lately.

Best thing: Don't have to work overtime :-)

Worst thing: Don't have to work overtime :-(

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment