Tuesday, August 20, 2013

August 20

Tired and feeling crappy again :-/ Sucks. So I went home this morning and actually got to bed fairly early. Got up early enough to play with TK for a little bit. TH stopped at HEB on his way home to pick up a few things so that was cool. All we really need now before the weekend is stuff for movie night. TK wants to do pizza since it's the last movie night of the summer and we haven't had pizza in a while. Dunno yet. He wants me to wake him up early in the morning so we can hang out but I guess it depends on how I feel. I may just try to go to bed early again. I'll be glad when I get over whatever this crap is :-/

Song: Lhugueny - Buried The Musical. This one is for Buried, the newest Black Ops 2 zombies map.

Best thing: Figured out how to get the new hard drive to do most of what we wanted it to do. So yay.

Worst thing: Still feeling like crap :-(

I guess that's pretty much it.

No comments:

Post a Comment