Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19

Not much going on today. I'm tired tonight, though. Sucks :-( So I went home this morning and kinda poked everybody but no one wanted to wake up. So I hung out for a while by myself until they got up, messed with them for a little bit, then went to bed. The electrician dude finally showed up today to fix the light in the bathroom, and while he was there everyone was being loud, which woke me up. Turns out it wasn't the fixture itself, it was a bad switch. But it's fixed now, so yay! Fell asleep again but woke up around 3:00 and couldn't go back to sleep so I got up. I started some lentils and brown rice in the crockpot for dinner. Played a little bit of zombies and some Minecraft with TK until TH got home and we had dinner. It ended up being lentils, brown rice, mixed veggies, and some leftover cherry tomatoes that were about to go bad. Oh, and some Salsa of Doom. It was really good!

So now I'm at work and it's kinda busy and I'm tired and I feel a little crappy, and I just wanna go home and go to bed. Eh. I hope I'm not trying to catch whatever it is that the other guys have had :-/ Only 6 more hours to go, sigh. Hopefully if I go to bed early tomorrow I will sleep better than I did today.

Song: Rage Against The Machine - Down Rodeo. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Light is fixed!

Worst thing: Tired and feeling crappy :-/

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment