Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26

Well, we all survived the first day of school. Yay! I went home this morning and made TK's lunch, made coffee, and cleaned up the kitchen a little. Woke him up and walked part of the way down to the bus stop with him. I kinda planned on walking a little more after he cut off to go to the bus stop but I was tired so I just headed back home. I cut up an onion and some of those Hatch chili peppers and threw them into the crockpot with the pork roast to cook all day. TH woke up and I hung out with him for a while, watched an episode of Breaking Bad, and then went to bed.

I got up when TK got home and filled out all of the back to school paperwork shit that he brought home while he did his homework. We played a few games of zombies then worked on our little Minecraft world until TH got home. The roast was finished and I made some brown rice so we did brown rice, shredded pork, salsa, shredded cheese, and lite sour cream. I wasn't hungry yet so I brought mine to work. The roast turned out really good though! It made a huge container so we can eat that for several days :-) Hung out with TH and TK until it was time to come to work. It rained a little before I left the house, and about halfway here. Nothing here until just a few minutes ago when it started drizzling.

So I talked to my mom earlier. She's having this procedure tomorrow where they go in and burn some of the nerves in your back, and it's supposed to help with chronic back pain. She's kinda nervous but I'm sure it will be ok. My brother is going to take her, and I guess she's going to go to his house afterwards because she needs to have someone with her for a little while afterwards. She had also talked to my sister today. You know, the one with the loser boyfriend, a 2 1/2 year old, a 1 year old, no job, no money, etc. etc. etc. And you will never guess what she found out. My sister is...drumroll please...pregnant again. I'm just like, FUCKING REALLY?!?!?!?!? I just...there are no words. No. Fucking. Words.

Anyway (before I fucking lose it over here), I'm going to try to go home in the morning and go straight to bed. That means TH will have to get up and get TK off to school. That way I can make sure I'm up when TK gets home. Why, you ask? The last map pack for Black Ops 2 comes out tomorrow! The new zombies map is supposed to be fucking awesome! I can't wait :-)

Song: The White Stripes - The Hardest Button To Button. Random shuffle!

Best thing: Found out my oldest nephew got engaged. I can't believe he's that old already!

Worst thing: My sister. Holy shit :-/

Yeah.


No comments:

Post a Comment