Wednesday, August 21, 2013

August 21

Still tired and feeling like crap. I slept for almost 8 hours today so it seems like I shouldn't be this tired. But I am :-/ Stopped by Randall's this morning because they have spinach on sale and got some stuff for salads. Went home and was in bed by 7:30 or so. I had really weird dreams again, though. Got up and played a little bit of Halo 4 with TK then made veggie burgers and fries for dinner. Hung out with them for a while and watched an episode of Breaking Bad. Now I'm at work.

TK has his last dentist appointment in the morning. TH is going to take him. If I don't feel any better I'll probably go to bed early again. Then I just have to make it through one more night and hopefully I can get some rest this weekend and get over whatever this crap is. I need to hem TK's pants and go try to find him a new pair of shoes before Monday. Might do that Friday. Dunno yet.

Song: Seether - Gasoline. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Got salad stuff!

Worst thing: Still feeling like crap :-(

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment