Tuesday, August 27, 2013

August 27

Well I didn't go home and go straight to bed but I managed to go early enough that I got up when TK got home and I'm not horribly tired tonight. Went home and did the usual routine - make a lunch, clean up a little, then wake up TK. He left for school and TH woke up so I hung out with him for a little bit before I went to bed. When TK got home we tried out the new zombies map. It's pretty cool, but it's another one where there are lots of things to do and places to get lost. It's definitely a complicated map. I like it though. We checked out the multiplayer maps just a little bit and they all seem to be good. TH got home and we made nachos for dinner. I wasn't hungry yet so I brought a salad and some more of the pork/brown rice stuff to work with me.

Talked to my mom earlier and her appointment went well. She said she's still a little numb but so far it seems like the pain isn't nearly as bad as it usually is. So that's good!

Eh, don't really know what else. So yay.

Song: Tenacious D - POD. Random shuffle.

Best thing: New Black Ops 2 maps!

Worst thing: Headache :-/

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment