Tuesday, August 13, 2013

August 13

Didn't do much again today. We skipped the walk so I went home and played a little Black Ops 2 by myself before everyone else woke up. Hung out with them for a while, watched the season premiere of Breaking Bad, and went to bed late. Slept til TH got home from work so I still didn't do anything with that chicken. TH said he'll make something with it for dinner tomorrow. We'll see, lol. I do plan on going for a walk in the morning. There's a little bit of a chance of rain starting tomorrow so that would be nice. That's pretty much it, though.

Song: Linkin Park - Numb. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: A little bit of quiet time this morning :-)

Worst thing: I was playing a game of zombies, having a really good game, when I paused it and went to the bathroom. I left the controller on the floor and Moose managed to unpause it and got me killed. Asshole >:-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment