Friday, January 4, 2013

January 4

So, today was my birthday. Yeehaw, and woohoo. Found out this morning that they actually were going out of town. So, yay! Now it's all good. Made the birthday much less sucky.

It rained all night at work. They kept saying snow chances, but we got nada. It did snow a little bit further out, lucky turdbutts. I got sleeted on a little bit on the way home, but that was about the extent of the wintery type stuff. Boss was a little bit late this morning, and when he got there he gave me $10 for staying late. It's not like I really have a choice; I can't leave until my relief shows up. I didn't mind though, it was Friday morning, I wasn't in a hurry, and he called to let me know he was gonna be late. The $10 was just like, freaking bonus, dude :-)

Got home and TH was up already, it was kinda funny because he had to make his own coffee lol. I usually either set it up before I leave for work or get home early enough to make it, so he wakes up to COFFEE!! The few times I haven't made it ahead of time, it's a HOW WUDE!! kinda situation. The last time I was all like: "Appreciate me now, bitches?" Like I said, kinda funny :-)

We made breakfast - bacon and eggs and biscuits. That was kinda nice because we really don't have too many chances to actually make breakfast and eat it together. I took a nap, and planned on getting up to go see kitties and the house and everything. Woke up feeling all eh though, and it was still raining and gross so we decided to wait til tomorrow. TH stopped on the way home from work and got Pizza Hut pizza and wings, beer, and a movie. We watched Looper. It was pretty good - definitely not the kind of movie I would want to watch with my mom, though. She's easily confused by movies like that.

TH has gone to bed already. He has to get up early for work tomorrow, and TK is bugging me to play Black Ops or something with him. I probably will. No house pictures today. TH drove by on his way to work and said they had placed most of the forms for the slab but he didn't take a picture because it was raining too much. Wuss, lol. So, I give you a picture of Doggie. I have had Doggie since I was a baby, so he's as old as I am (30-something :-P). My older brother bought him for me. He is one of the few things that survived the fire, and he is probably the only material thing that I would have been absolutely crushed to have lost. He was on our bed, and the ceiling collapsed on him. We're saying today is his birthday, too. Just because he's Doggie :-P

What? Dude, he's totally old enough :-)

Ok, song for the day: Linkin Park - Bleed It Out. Suggested by TK. Cause, why not.

Best thing: They went out of town, so birthday salvaged, Yay!

Worst thing: Felt like eh when I woke up. Could have been worse :-)

Yep yep yep...

No comments:

Post a Comment