Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15

Ok. Today, it is cold. I don't think the high was over 40 today. It was only 39 when I went to pick up TK from school. He had been standing there for a few minutes and as soon as he got in the car he turned the heater all the way up, lol. After we got home and they got home from work, they cranked the heater up and lit a fire in the fireplace. I used to want a fireplace - not anymore though. They weren't the only ones, either. When  I left for work it smelled like the whole cove was on fire :-/

Oh, and that was drizzle this morning. It pretty much rainy nasty drizzled until after I got home and went to bed. It was gross and squishy. But, I have new shoes, so my toes were dry. Yay!!

Picked up TK and we went by the store to get bell peppers and onions. Think I'll probably try to make my salsa when I get home from work tomorrow. They didn't have anything scheduled to be done at the house, so we didn't go by there. TH drove by on his way to work and said it looked the same. I'm still hoping they'll get the inspections and everything done pretty quick. I want to see a slab poured! I think once that's done and they start framing it out it will start to seem like it's really going to be a house.

I had started taking some meds that I had left over from the last time, and I still can't totally tell if they're working or not. I guess they are, at least a little bit, because I don't feel like I want to strangle everybody quite as often as I did before. I need to make a doctor's appointment to get them refilled, but I fucking hate going to the doctor. Our usual doctor retired last year, so now I have to deal with somebody new. I hate somebody new >:-( I have 4 left - I may see if I can stretch them out til like next Wednesday or something. It would be easier to go on a day that I don't have to worry about picking TK up from school. I get screwed on sleep bad enough as it is.

My Government textbook has shipped, and it turns out it's coming from somewhere in my state so I should actually get it pretty quick. The Economics class showed up in Blackboard today so I can go ahead and buy MyEconLab and get started. Nothing about the Government class and no details on the Psychology class yet, but they don't start for another month so it should show up eventually. So there's nothing stopping me from getting started on Economics except motivation. I just don't freaking have it. When I first started I was so excited, and I held a 4.0 for the first few semesters. Now it's just like, eh. I started off in the American Sign Language Interpreter program, and I wish I could have stuck with that. But with the way I work and the way the classes were set up, it would have been almost impossible. It would have been 5-6 hours of classes 4 days a week, plus 40 hours per semester spent in the learning lab, plus events that you were required to attend, plus studying and homework. I managed 2 semesters of that, getting like 4 hours of sleep a day. Not the most fun thing I have ever done. So I changed my major to Spanish, because I was taking it just for the hell of it and I was already up to Spanish 2. I might end up with a degree, I dunno. At this point it's just like, what the hell ever, you know?

No house picture today, and I actually didn't take any pictures at all. Hmmm. TK made me an emblem in Black Ops 2 of my little green smiley dude up there - I should have gotten a picture of it :-/ That little dude used to be an Xbox Live gamer picture, but they got rid of it. Bastards. At least I found him online and I can use him somewhere, lol. So I give you another picture of Doggie! There are plenty more - we had fun with him, lol.

Gamer Doggie: Yeah, my mom is a bitch.  Suck it, noob!

Also, a video we took in Halo CE Anniversary. The cutest Grunt ever! There is a glitch where you can use a Ghost to warp yourself through doors that you are supposed to open. When you do, the Covvies are usually standing inside waiting for you, but they won't attack you until you open the door. So we went through and killed everybody except this little guy because he was SO CUTE!!!!


Ok. Song: Avril Lavigne - Girlfriend. Why not? "Hell yeah, I'm the motherfuckin princess!" :-P

Best thing: White chocolate macadamia nut Clif Bar. Nom nom nom nom nom.

Worst thing: Shoulder hurts. Think I slept on it funny :-(

Yep yep yep.



No comments:

Post a Comment