Thursday, December 18, 2014

December 18

Thursday night! Busier than shit here at work again. Of course. It's a little cooler out than it has been and it started raining a little bit after I got here. So far it hasn't amounted to much but there's still plenty out there. I think it's only supposed to stick around through noon or so tomorrow. We'll see though.

So I stopped by Randall's on my way home this morning to pick up a couple of things. Got home and TK was asleep so I stayed up and chatted with TH at work for a while. Went to bed around 10:00 or so and got up at 4:00. Put together chili cheese tater tots for dinner and played a little GTA V with TK. There was a kinda surprise new Christmas update that included a bunch of new stuff so we had fun with that :-) There was also an update for Xbox Minecraft but we didn't have a chance to check it out. Hopefully sometime this weekend. TH got home late and I hung out with him for a little bit then tried to take another quick nap. It...kinda sorta worked. So now I'm at work and I'm still a little tired. But it's ok because it's Thursday :-)

So let's see. Tomorrow we go take care of the kitties and then...I dunno what else. We need to do some serious cleaning around the house this weekend to try to get rid of the pee smell :-/ I also want to go somewhere and look at Christmas lights at some point. And since I'm taking off on Sundays now I need to drive at least one night. Maybe 2, depending on what we're doing. But that's the beauty of it - I can go drive whenever I feel like it so we can still do stuff if we want to!

Noms for the day: MFP.

Song: P!nk - So What. Random shuffle.

Best thing: New updates with cool stuff!

Worst thing: I was making coffee at work this morning before my boss got there and the coffee pot fucked up somehow. Coffee went everywhere so I got to mop the floors and shit. Stupid coffee pot >:-(

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment