Tuesday, December 9, 2014

December 9

Not much going on again today. TK was actually awake when I got home this morning so I ended up staying up later than I should have playing with him. Went to bed around 11:00 or so, got up at 6:00. took a shower, made wings and fries for dinner, watched an episode of Chuck with TH, and now I'm at work. It's actually a little cooler out tonight but not quite as damp, so that's nice. It ended up getting super foggy before I got off work this morning so I got to drive home in that shit. Not fun :-/

Noms for the day: MFP. Yeah yeah yeah, I know...

Song: The White Stripes - Blue Orchid. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: I had been having a lot of trouble with the fingerprint recognition on my phone. I took it out of the case to clean it and peeled the little plastic cover off of the fingerprint reader and now it works great! Yay, lol.

Worst thing: Kinda tired.

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment