Wednesday, December 3, 2014

December 2

Tuesday night, yay. It was warmer today than it was yesterday but still a little cool tonight. It's been drizzling off and on since I got to work but so far nothing serious. Still fairly quiet too, which is nice. The new guy here at work is taking off for a week starting this Friday and we still don't know who is covering for him. He only works afternoons so if I end up working some of it I'll be coming in at 6 pm instead of 10 and working 12 hour shifts. The overtime would be nice but I really don't want to do it :-/ I like my nice (relatively) quiet nights...

So let's see. TK was asleep when I got home this morning so I chatted with TH at work for a while then went to bed. Got up around 2:00 and TK and I went to feed the ducks. I like the ducks :-) Went by Walgreen's on the way home for some milk and stopped to get gas. Got home and played a little GTA V until TH got home. He had gone to take his Biology test after work so he was late getting home. Made turkey fajitas, beans, and rice for dinner, hung out with TH and TK for a while, then took a quick nap until time to come to work.

Noms for the day: MFP. Not bad, if I do say so myself :-)

Song: Maroon 5 - Moves Like Jagger. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Ducks!!

Worst thing: Headache, kinda.

Yeehaw.


No comments:

Post a Comment