Wednesday, December 24, 2014

December 24

Happy freaking Christmas Eve :-P It's cold again tonight and busier than shit at work. Sigh. I am so ready for this whole holiday shit to be over and everything to go back to normal. Today is also my dad's birthday, so there's that. He is (would be? Not really sure) 74, I think. But's that's a long story for another time...

So let's see. Stopped by Walgreen's and HEB really quick on my way home this morning. I was kinda looking for a couple of those little chocolate oranges but no bueno. I did at least get some Hot Pockets for breakfast, lol. We're not doing the whole Christmas thing until Saturday so I can look around at a couple more places before then. Hopefully I can find some to put in the stockings. Got home and TK was asleep so I hung out and talked to TH at work for a while. Went to bed around 10:00 or so and got up at 3:30 to play with TK. Because GTA V has snow for Christmas and I wanted to have a chance to play with it since it's only going to be here for a couple of days :-) TH got home and we made veggie burgers and fries for dinner, I hung out with him for a little bit, then took another quick nap. And now I'm at work. I'm a little tired but not too bad.

Noms for the day: Nope.

Song: Hazardous Ent. - 12 Days of Christmas Parody (Black Ops 2 Machinima). A different one but still funny :-)

Best thing: One of the residents gave me a $25 Visa gift card!

Worst thing: Busy as shit at work again :-(

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment