Thursday, December 4, 2014

December 4

Thursday night! Kinda tired tonight but not too bad. Not too terribly busy at work for a Thursday but it's wet and foggy and gross out so maybe that's why. It's kinda been like this off and on all day but I think it's supposed to clear up sometime tomorrow. Of course then it's going to be almost 80 again, so that's going to suck. I'm ready for it to get cool and stay cool!

So TK was asleep when I got home this morning but I woke him up and we went to take care of the kitties. Almost everyone there was new. Sooooo many cute little kittens!! There was one older kitty who had been there almost a month who finally got adopted! So that was cool :-) Finished up there and thought about going by Sam's but it was too early since they don't open until 10:00. So we just stopped by HEB for a few things. Got home and played a little GTA V, went to bed around 1:30 or so, and woke up at 7:00. Took a shower then hung out with TH and TK until time to come to work. We still had leftovers so I didn't worry about cooking again.

When I get off work in the morning TK and I are going up to see my mom. Sigh. TH is going to wake him up and take him to his work, then I'll pick him up from there when I get off. That makes sense, right? :-) We'll spend the day with her, probably take her to Walmart or something if she needs to go, and hopefully get back home before it gets too late. I mean, don't get me wrong - I love my mom, she just wears me out mentally, lol. And since we're not spending the night I can't even get drunk while I'm there. I'm kidding...mostly :-D

Noms for the day: MFP. Yeah, breakfast kinda killed it. Still not too horrible though, right? :-/

Song: They Might Be Giants - Ana Ng. Random shuffle. A seriously old one!

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: Kinda tired. And I know I'll be tired by the time I finally get home tomorrow :-(

Yep yep yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment