Wednesday, December 10, 2014

December 10

Wednesday night, yay. Almost done for the week :-)  It's a little busier tonight but still not too bad. It rained off and on all afternoon but nothing serious. I think it's supposed to get heavier starting tomorrow though. Dunno, lol.

So today was nice and boring again, lol. Got home this morning and TK was awake again so I stayed up and played with him. Went to bed around 11:00 or so, got up around 5:00, hung out with TH and TK for a while, then decided I was still tired so I took another quick nap. And now I'm at work. TH and TK made a burger for dinner and I just brought a salad to work with me.

Noms for the day: MFP. So I kinda got off to a rough start this morning but I kept it together! Yay :-)

Song: Childish Gambino - 3005. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Ended up getting decent sleep, so that was nice.

Worst thing: Headache, kinda.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment