Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 17

Not much going on today. It's busier than shit again here at work though. Sigh. It rained a little bit off and on all afternoon and it's still drizzly and foggy out right now. I think the best chance of rain starts tomorrow night into Friday morning. So that could be fun.

Got home this morning and TK was awake so I hung out with him playing COD. Went to bed later than I should have and got up around 8:00. Hung out with TH and TK and played with the kitties until time to come to work. TH had cooked burgers so I brought one to work with me for dinner. Yay, lol.

Noms for the day: MFP. Eh.

Song: Saint Motel - My Type. A new one :-)

Best thing: So, starting next week I'm only going to be working 4 nights a week at the security job and be off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. That means that even if I wanted to go drive 2 nights a week, I can still have one night totally off. It's gonna be awesome :-)

Worst thing: Busier than shit at work :-(

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment