Sunday, December 7, 2014

December 7

Sunday night, back at work. Yay, lol. So far it's been fairly slow but I've already seen a couple of kids home from college so I'm thinking it won't last too much longer. Sigh. It's nice and cool out tonight. A little damp but not too bad. All in all everything's pretty much just the usual here at work.

So let's see. Friday morning I got off work and went by TH's work to pick up TK. I stopped on the way there and bought breakfast for all of us. Whataburger, nom :-) We headed up to see my mom but got distracted when we drove past the rock quarry and had to stop to watch the big dump trucks for a little while :-) Finally got there around 7:30 or so and hung out with her until almost 3:00. It was actually kind of nice! Traffic on the way home though sucked fucking ass. On our way home we stopped by Walmart to look around. I bought a hoodie and we found a couple of Transformers baseball caps with a fabric mask that flips down from the inside. We bought one Autobot and one Decepticon. They are so freaking cute :-) Stopped by Randall's once we finally got down close to our house for frozen pizzas for dinner. We also got some wings because they sounded good but we haven't cooked them yet. Maybe tomorrow though. Finally got home and hung out with TH for a while, cooked the pizzas, and watched a couple of episodes of Chuck for movie night. TH went on to bed and I should have been super tired but I wasn't so TK and I stayed up late playing.

Saturday we slept kinda late, hung out for a while, then went to a sporting goods store to look at guns. I kinda really want to get one but TH isn't convinced. Sooon, lol. Messed around there for a little bit then headed up to the little town where my sheriff buddy's football game was being held. It wasn't a super exciting game but it was fun! They lost, though :-( It ended up being kinda cool out but we had jackets so it wasn't too bad. After the game we decided to stop by Whataburger for dinner to take home. Got home and ate dinner, watched a couple of episodes of Chuck, then TH went to bed and TK and I stayed up late playing again.

Sunday I pretty much slept late, got up and ate breakfast, hung out with TH and TK for a while, then took another quick nap before time to come to work. Super duper productive day, lol. And now I'm here. Tonight I got to meet one of the new flex officer dudes who was here filling in for the other guy who went out of town. He seems alright. Tomorrow night when I get here I'll get to meet the new guy who has been working weekend mornings for the last few weeks. He'll be here Monday and Tuesday night so that's cool, I guess.

Noms for the weekend: MFP FridaySaturday, and Sunday. Not great, but I would like to consider it a small victory that I at least logged everything. Yay me?

Song: Brysi - Stand By For Titanfall. It's about the game Titanfall, lol. We've been listening to it all weekend.

Best thing: Fun weekend!

Worst thing: Really should have gone driving this weekend but I didn't :-/

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment