Monday, December 8, 2014

December 8

So I met the other new guy at work tonight. He seems nice enough, Kinda dorky, which works for me, lol It's a little cooler out tonight and still kinda damp. There's supposed to be a better chance of rain as the week goes on so we'll see what ends up happening. Work is a little busier but still not too bad yet. So, yeah.

Not much going on today. Got home this morning and TK was asleep so I chatted with TH at work for a while. Threw some chicken thighs in the crockpot then went to bed around 9:00 or so. Got up at 6:00, hung out with TH for a little bit, played some GTA V with TK, took a shower, and now I'm at work. TH was feeling kinda crappy so he went on to bed early. I added some of the chicken to a salad to bring to work but everyone else pretty much just scrounged for dinner.

Noms for the day: MFP. Yay! And too, I may only end up eating half of the salad so that cuts it down a little bit more :-) Still need to figure out how to get more protein though...

Song: Warren G, Nate Dogg - Regulate. Random shuffle.

Best thing: One of the residents here at work stopped by tonight and told me that I'm the sweetest person here. They wubs me :-)

Worst thing: The streetlight in front of our house went out last night so it's super freaking dark out there. I'm worried about the kitties because I know their stupid little butts like to play in the street :-/ We reported it this morning though so hopefully it will be fixed pretty soon.

Hooray.

No comments:

Post a Comment