Thursday, August 7, 2014

August 7

Thursday night! Finally :-) Didn't get a chance to write last night but there's not really much going on. Got home and went to bed early yesterday, woke up early and hung out with TH and TK for a while. Made breakfast for dinner then came to work.

Got home this morning and everyone was asleep so I went to bed early again. Woke up at about 2:00 in case anyone wanted to go swimming but nobody felt like it. TK was asleep so I hung out with TH for a while then took another nap. And for some reason I'm still tired tonight. I guess I didn't sleep very well :-/

So, that's pretty much it. I need to stop by Randall's or something on my way home in the morning and pick up a couple of frozen pizzas for tomorrow night. I think TK's buddy is going to spend the night. And I'm going to go out Lyfting for sure. Also...I just found out that I got approved for Uber (another ride-sharing service)! They actually give you an iPhone to use while you're driving for them, and I should get that in the mail before next weekend. So I'll be able to do both at once, and just go pick up for whichever one dings me. It should be fun, lol.

Noms for the day(s): All keto!!

Song: The Black Keys - Lonely Boy. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Uber!!

Worst thing: Cramps :-/

Eh.


No comments:

Post a Comment