Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 28

Thursday night! Actually since it's been pretty quiet here at work this week hasn't really been too bad. It's a little busier tonight since high school football started back but it's still not bad. So that's cool.

Not really much going on today. I got home this morning and everyone was still asleep so I just kinda hung out for a while then went to bed. Got up around 2:00 and TK had already finished most of his school work. He still had 2 days worth of Algebra to do but he was waiting for me to wake up so I could supervise, lol. We really only ended up having time for one lesson so he's still a day behind. He doesn't have school Monday because of Labor Day so I'm going to try to make sure he gets caught up by then and stays caught up. Everything else he's keeping up with and doing well! So we finished up the Algebra lesson, I made some hummus (yum!), and basically just hung out with TH and TK until time to come to work.

I 'm planning on going out driving Friday and Saturday nights. College kids are back in town and Saturday night is the first University home football game so I'm thinking it's going to be pretty fucking crazy out there. It would be nice to make some ridiculous cash this weekend :-) Assuming, of course, that I don't get ticketed and/or my car impounded because the cops are really cracking down on the ridesharing thing :-/ If I do, Lyft or Uber will pay all of the fees and get the ticket dismissed but it still sounds like it would be a pain in the ass. So fingers crossed that I can fly (er, drive, lol) under the radar :-)

Noms for the day: Yeah...we're just not even going to talk about this one...

Song: Fall Out Boy - Thnks fr th Mmrs. Random shuffle again.

Best thing: Thursday night!!

Worst thing: There are like, thousands of these tiny little flying bug things outside here at work tonight. Every time I go out there they try to fly up my nose and it is seriously starting to piss me off >:-(

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment