Monday, August 18, 2014

August 18

So, I didn't go home and sleep this morning, lol. I wasn't tired when I left work so I logged in to Lyft and Uber to see if I could get a hit on the way home. I got almost home and Uber dinged! It was fairly close by so I headed over there. When I got there though, there was already another Uber driver waiting. Apparently the lady who ordered it fucked up and managed to call for 2 Ubers. So I ended up with nothing. Dumbass >:-( After that I just said fuck it and went home. TK was still awake so we played a little GTA V until TH got up, made some breakfast, watched a couple of episodes of Prison Break, and I went to bed around noon. TH woke me up when he got home. I had thrown a package of chicken fajitas in the crockpot this morning so we had dinner ready.

Other than that, not much going on. TH didn't feel like swimming this morning and I went to bed too late to go this afternoon, so hopefully tomorrow. It never did rain today, either. There was plenty of rain out there and on my way to work I could see some lightning but it all stayed off to the west again. Sigh. Oh, and we never have heard anything for sure from the online school that we're trying to get TK into. We've turned in all of the necessary paperwork but they're still processing his application. Hopefully we hear something in the next day or so because his old school starts next Monday and we need to know whether or not we can withdraw him!

Noms for the day: Breakfast - 3 eggs, 3 sausage patties, and shredded cheese. Iced coffee, cheese, and a couple of Slim Jims on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought a chicken fajita salad :-)

Song: Neon Trees - Text Me In The Morning. A new one!

Best thing: Got my pay summary from Uber today and it was a lot more than I expected! Apparently they have certain hours over the weekend where you're guaranteed to make a certain amount per hour, and if you don't make that much in fares Uber will make up the rest. I didn't figure I would qualify because I didn't stay logged in the whole time but I guess it counts for as long as you're logged in. So that was kinda awesome :-)

Worst thing: Getting kinda nervous about the school thing :-/

Yeehaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment