Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 27

It's Wednesday night, so only one more day to go until my weekend. I mean, I'm going to go out driving Friday and Saturday nights but it's still a day off from here, which is nice. I got some decent sleep today so I'm not as tired tonight. Yay, lol.

So I got home this morning and everyone was asleep so I went straight to bed. Woke up around 2:00 or so and got up to hang out with TH and TK. TK had finished all of his lessons for the day except for Algebra, which was awesome. He and I went to Sprouts and HEB to pick up a couple of things (fruits and veggies!!!). TH didn't want to go so he stayed home. Got home and did one of the Algebra lessons, made dinner, and now I'm at work. He still had one Algebra lesson left for today but we're going to handle it in the morning. He's doing better with the math stuff but he's still unsure of himself. Everything else though he seems to be doing just fine with :-)

Noms for the day: Tadaaa! Still not great but much better than yesterday.

Song: Dido - Don't Think Of Me. Random shuffle.

Best thing: Fruits and veggies!!!

Worst thing: Found out that my mom might have bladder cancer :-/ She's had an ultrasound and stuff done and right now they think they want to do surgery in the next couple of weeks. This seriously sucks...

Poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment