Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 14

Thursday night, finally! I'm kinda tired tonight but it's not too bad. TK was awake this morning so I stayed up and played with him for a while, hung out with TH, then went to bed around 10:00. Woke up at like 2:00 and couldn't go back to sleep so I stayed up for a while. Ended up taking another quick nap around 6:00, took a shower, and now I'm at work. So far it's a little busy but not anything like it has been lately. Which is nice :-)

So our new guy came in this morning to train but apparently he came to work sick because he was only here about 45 minutes before the boss sent him home. Basically just long enough to come in and spread his germs and shit around. I can't afford to be sick and miss work so I really hope I don't catch anything :-/

Other than that, not much going on. I may go into driver mode on the way home in the morning and see if I can catch an airport run or something. Dunno yet. TH and I stopped by HEB on Wednesday and he and TK went to Sam's today so I don't have to worry about doing any grocery type stuff. I do need to go by and get my car washed again because it's been about a month since the last one. It's not super dirty yet but I want to keep up with it so it never has a chance to get super dirty, lol. We should try to go swimming at least once this weekend, too. And I think TK's buddy is spending the night Friday or Saturday night. So yay :-)

Noms for the day: Pork rind nachos for breakfast. Iced coffee and some cheese and pepperoni on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought a salad type thing.

Song: Kaiser Chiefs - Coming Home. A new one!

Best thing: TH bought me a huge bag of peppermint candies and a bucket of Double Bubble gum to hand out to my passengers. They're gonna wubs me, lol :-)

Worst thing: Headache, kinda :-/

Woohoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment