Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21

Holy crap I am tired tonight. But it's Thursday night, so yay! It's crazy busy here at work again, which sucks. I guess everyone's trying to cram in as much as they can before school starts Monday. Dunno. I'm glad I won't be working here this weekend though, lol.

So I got home this morning and TK was still awake so I hung out with him for a while. Went to bed around 8:00 or so and woke up at 1:00. Never could go back to sleep :-/ On the bright side though, we found out that TK did get accepted to the online school, so TH and I spent the afternoon going over all of the info and completing the parent orientation shit. TK did his orientation too, so really all we're waiting for is the first day of school :-) Anyway, we finished all of that up and I tried to take another nap but it didn't work. Sigh. TH made some of the jalapeno cream cheese thingies for dinner. Nom :-)

Other than that, not much going on. I'm kinda thinking about taking Friday night off so I can just hang out at home and chill. Dunno yet. I do need to go get my car washed before I go out driving this weekend so I'll probably do it sometime tomorrow. TK and I might go swimming tomorrow, too. We'll see.

Noms for the day: Cheese and pepperoni on a low carb tortilla for breakfast. Cheese, pepperoni, and almonds when I woke up. Iced coffee on the way to work. If I get hungry later I brought some jalapeno cream cheese thingies and some little sausages for dinner.

Song: Young The Giant - Mind Over Matter. Another new one. I think, lol.

Best thing: Online school!!

Worst thing: Tired :-/

Yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment